United States amends import requirements for boxwood from CanadaGood news for Canadian exporters of certain types of plants to the United States as USDA amends some restrictions due to box tree moth.
Changes for all new Labour Market Impact Assessment applications now in effectEmployers who use the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) are being reminded of changes that recently came into effect on January 1, 2024.
- Skilled Trades Ontario to launch Certificates of Qualification, wallet cards for skilled trades professionals
- Economic impact of export ban on box tree moth host plants
- Regulatory changes aimed at improving hygiene on construction projects
- Give feedback on growing medium standards across Canada
- Best practices for third-party hiring agencies